Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not Delivered

rsatoshi
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido Team,

I ordered a new phone on February 2, 2021 via Fido.ca. On February 4, 2021, I received the tracking number from Fido for my phone, which was supposed to arrive on February 5, 2021. The status on Purolator tracking system is DELIVERED, but I didn't receive the phone. I spoke with a Purolator agent, who opened a ticket/case but, I read somewhere that they will probably just close the ticket as the shipment status is delivered and, they will only trust their driver. I also spoke with a Fido agent via chat, who told me that Fido will open a case, but he didn't provide me useful information and, I didn't receive any ticket number.

Could you provide me a status of the investigation and the ticket reference number?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @rsatoshi,

My colleague replied to your other post in case you missed it. 😊

We open an investigative ticket on our end with the courrier service to figure out what happened with the delivery. It typically takes about 5 business days to get a response before we can take any action.

We'll need to take a closer look at your account to see what happened. I'll send you a private message shortly to look into it with you.