cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud and cancelled account

maximecp
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Yesterday, my mobile account was canceled without my authorization. I even received an emailing confirming the cancellation.

I then found in my junk mail confirmations for a purchase and return of a new iPhone 11 on my account (I did not make these transactions). This order was made on my account on January 31st 2021.

I contacted customer service who then referred me to the fraud department. However the extension number I was given is invalid, and no one can give me another number to call, or email address. If I do reach their voicemail, there is no answer and no one seems to be getting back to me.

This is very frustrating as I have no idea what happened, and I have been unable to reach anyone. I also do not have a phone number right now, which is deeply inconvenient.

I am unsure what to now; I hit a wall with customer service and with the fraud department.

Here are the phone numbers I was given:

1 888 383-2080 OR
1 888 381-8076
ext. 8883

If anyone has advice or information that could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @maximecp

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that you're having rouble reaching out to our Fraud department / Validation team. You can contact them at 1-800-644-7174 to get in touch with the first available agent so they can follow up on the situation.

You can also reach out to a Fido representative so we can review your account, at these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here to take a closer look.

Hope this helps!