cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pdf download Iphone

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Have a new iPhone XS and trying to download my Fido bill in pdf format. It seems to work ok but then I  can't find the stupid file. Where the heck is the file after download?

Thanks Mike 

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hey @Proac  It depends on your iOS and settings. Check the Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder.

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

IOS 14 and I've certainly looked in the file app. I've looked at every last folder( recents,downloads,documents etc etc) to no avail. This is frankly ridiculous.

''Mike 

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Hello @Proac, here are the instructions to download your Fido Bill in PDF format to your iPhone. I am running iOS 13.7. See instructions below and attached screenshoots. Hope this helps, not sure if processed changed for iOS 14.

• Open Fido app, go to Billing tab, and tap on View Bill
  • Enter login credentials then tap Download Bill (PDF)
  • Once you see your monthly bill, tap the Share button (little box with arrow, located left of Done)
  • Popup menu opens, scroll down to Save to Files
  • Tap on On My iPhone --> Downloads (or create a custom folder), then tap Save
  • Open Files app, within the Browse screen, tap on On My iPhone under Locations heading
  • Downloads folder --> Fido Bill.pdf

Fido app - Download PDF BillFido app - Download PDF BillFiles app - View PDF BillFiles app - View PDF Bill

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Thanks much this worked. I'll never understand why Apple chooses such convuluted steps for simple activities. It's like they want to tick you off.