cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment on fido MasterCard

Kmwah13
I'm a contributor level 1

Can I make a payment on my fido MasterCard at a fido kiosk at the mall?

4 REPLIES 4

JevinR
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

how do you setup to pay:

• Automatically, through your pre-authorized chequing or savings account?

Kmwah13
Through your online banking
You can set up automatic payments to come right out of your chequing or savings account on a specific day every month. It's very easy to do. Just go on to your internet banking like your going to pay a bill. And you can set it up to pay that bill every month.

Kmwah13
Wow well now I'm even more confused. I called the fido store in the seaway mall in welland and told them I have a fido MasterCard and asked if I could make a payment on my card there and the woman said oh yes absolutely. I would pay at the bank but my due date is the 13th and rogers would not get the payment right away so I would end up being late. So I wanted to go in and pay it somewhere where Rogers would get the payment right away. So I guess now I'm going to be late regardless because i have to pay it at the bank now right? So disappointed right now.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Kmwah13 Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately you can not pay your Fido MasterCard at a retail store.

You can pay your Fido MasterCard statement in many ways, prior to your due date:

• Automatically, through your pre-authorized chequing or savings account.
  • In person at most Canadian financial institutions
  • By mail, please make cheques payable to Rogers Bank and be sure to write your account number on the front of your cheque, to:

Rogers Bank
    PO Box 4022, Station A,
    Toronto ON, M5W 0G7
  • Through your online/telephone banking at most Canadian financial institutions, select ROGERS BANK-MASTERCARD, as your payee.

Please Note: You cannot make a payment at a Fido retail location.

Taken from here.