cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Charges

Bluebelt7502
I'm a participant level 2

I'm posting here because I'm unable to get in contact with Fido customer service. Seems like something is wrong with their systems.

A few weeks ago I was victim of fraud and the person was able to change my plan and attempted to order a phone before this was caught. After speaking with fraud deparment I was assured my account there was nothing to worry about and my account is normal and I won't have to worry about paying that higher plan the person switched my account to. My billing cycle is now complete and I was charged for the higher plan plus partial fees to switch the plan back to my regular base plan. I don't believe I should have to pay this. It's almost double my original plan price.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Bluebelt7502!

Thanks for posting!

Any charges related to fraudulent activity are automatically waived by our fraud team once the invoice was released.

Have you checked the balance owing on Fido.ca to see if adjustments that don't reflect on the invoice were made?

Let us know and we'll go from there!

Bluebelt7502
After speaking with customer service I was told I have to pay the full bill and my next invoice will be "adjusted". I'm assuming that means all the charges will be subtracted from my next bill. Does this sound right?

That would mean that any adjustement will be applied towards your following invoice.

If you'd like us to double-check your account, let me know Smiley We're here to help!

Bluebelt7502
Yes please double check!!

I'll send you a PM so we can go over all the details together Smiley