cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged monthly bill/roaming charges

omoredd
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can some help with my unreasonable phone bill. Got a package for 20Gig at $65 a month and a device for $33 monthly shocked am been charged almost $133 or more monthly for bill while an also been charged for roaming . The border has been locked for the last 3 months so don't know how I could have incurred roaming charges ... Then my device can't lock on a GPS signal for long Samsung s20 ultra . Jeez regret taking the plan and phone already 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @omoredd

Welcome to the Community Smiley

When roaming, the automatic messages you receive are simply a welcome message to inform you of the applicable charges at your current destination. It does not mean that you've been billed.

On our end, we will only charge you if there is usage made while roaming using your Fido SIM card. That is the only way we can track a communication to your device. Billed usage are calls (incoming and outgoing), sent texts (incoming are free), and mobile data.

Hope this clarifies, and for any immediate assistance with your Fido account and billing, you can reach out to us at these channels.