Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charge on my account

bhavikpatel7777
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

I was charged for the Canada-wide calling 2 times, while I have a Canada-wide unlimited calling plan. 
I have been complaining for around 1.2 months and they (the customer support team and tech team ) created 7-9 tickets about the issue and told me to wait for 7 days. 
I called ageing after 7 days, but they closed the ticket without fixing my problem. This happen 7-8 times.
In the next bill, they gave me a bill of $203 instead of $33+tax.
I already informed them about the issue so many times, and they assured me that I would not be charged for the next bill, but I was charged. 

The issue is still in my account.
It's been 35-39 days, and I am still waiting.

@Fido please solve my issue ASAP, I am very bothered about this problem.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bhavikpatel7777,

Sorry to hear your issue still persists. While I understand you have previously contacted them, as mentioned in my reply to your other post here, these forums are not intended for customer services. If you wish for a possible solution to your problem, you would need to continue with customer service.

To clarify, are you sure the numbers you called are Canadian phone numbers? Is it possible some of the numbers called may actually be US phone numbers? There are people living in Canada with US phone numbers which might not be readily identifiable as non-Canadian. Their plans may include roaming in Canada, however, making calls to those numbers would be considered long-distance. You can verify whether the phone number is Canadian by its area code. You can view Canadian area codes here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers