Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Cancellation from Abroad

Adithya27
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey Fido,

i am a Fido user and i want to cancel my current Fido account as i have left Canada for good and am abroad and i am unable to cancel my account via calling customer support services. And I also need to pay a bill of 435 cad and my credit card is not international credit card. Kindly, let me know the options to pay the remaining bill and cancel my account from abroad. I am not able to call the customer service. Kindly let me know the other way. And I want to cancel my roaming as well. Kindly help.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Adithya27,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. I understand you are currently outside of Canada. Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, cancellations can only be done by calling them:

You may cancel any or all of your Services and any corresponding Agreement at any time by calling us...

~taken from Terms of Service; section 2e

That said, if you would like to go over your options, you would need to contact customer service. Since you are outside of Canada, they do provide a number to call from abroad. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers