cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 90mins waiting time on the phone and chat

Rose7822
I'm a participant level 2

How can I refer friends to this type of service when I'm thinking of dropping it.

4 REPLIES 4

LGV
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

After being on hold for 5 minutes you should be able to leave a message with your number for a call back.

I've been through this before, and it has been suggested many times. Iit would save a lot of frustration.

FidoSaira

Hey @Rose7822

Welcome to the Community!

We do apologize for the inconvenience. This is typically a busy period, but you can be rest assured that we're here for our customers! Keep in mind that we do offers multiple ways to contact support channels in order to accommodate our customers. 

We'd be happy to help you right here too. Can you tell us a little bit about the reason you are contacting us? 😊

Rose7822

Hi Sara 

I understand the waiting time. It's normal. But what's not is the music that stops at 40mins. This means an agent picked up the line. There was no sound so they put the call on mute. And the worst part is I knew the call was going to be cut at 5pm. And guess what it did.  So now you tell me what happened . A glitch everywhere from phone to chat ? 

Thanks for the reply but the excuse isn't strong.

I can't say what happened, but I am sincerely sorry it did. That is definitely not how we want your experience to be with us. We ultimately want to be of help to our customers when they contact us.

Were you able to get in touch with us after all to get your situation resolved?