Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage credit

Vatche0077
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi

i received my bill on this circle but I did not find any discount referring on the breakdown of one day happened to Roger & Fido system 

even thought both the company has promised for all thier clinics to be rewarded on thier coming bill . But nothing happened!!!

did they lied on us ???

if anyone has info on this topic kindly to inform me 

Thank You 

5 REPLIES 5

Katw
I'm a participant level 1

I have NO credit on my August bill that just came out either, why not,  we shouldn't be charged for service not provided!

Hey @Katw Smiley 

As @FidoPhilippe mentioned in this thread, the credit will be applied on the bill dated in August. It's possible that the one you just received is the July bill.

If you'd like us to take a look at your account, don't hesitate to contact customer service.

Hello @Vatche0077 , not sure if you saw the notice on the home page of the community or if you noticed the announcement on your app, Fido and Rogers both announced that we will be receiving the credit on our August billing. They were not lying to you, you will receive on the next cycle. Cheers 

njliling

I was just checking my august bill, but didn't see any credit applied. 

Hey @njliling! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

To clarify, the credit will appear on the invoice that's produced in August. You can see the invoice or bill date on the top of the page in the billing section of My Account or the PDF version of the bill.

I hope that helps.