cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order fell into the crack

yourkeeper
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've placed an order with fido to add a line and device on Mar 7th, 2021.

The sales representative told me I could expect to receive the order on March 10th. That did not happen. It's ok, as I understand there might be some delay. 

I called fido back later twice to follow up the order:

1st --The CSR told me he could not see anything abnormal regarding my order, so pls. just wait. 

2nd--The CSR told me that the phone that I ordered-Samsung Note 10+ is out of order, and she might help me with another device. I told her even as we speak, the phone is still on fido's website-on promotion, and that's March 15th. 

The CSR promised to escalate this issue to management, and I can expect a response. 

Today, nothing happened yet. The device is still on fido's website...still on promotion, and the issue is still pending. 

Next Steps:

• You’ll typically get your order within 2 to 5 business days. If you live in a remote area, if it’s a busier time of the year or if you ordered a very popular device, there could be an additional delay. Don’t worry – we’re working as quickly as possible to get your order to you.

• You’ll get a shipment confirmation email, including a tracking number, once we ship your order. This will let you to track your package directly with the courier company.

• You’ll also get another communication with your mobile service agreement.

Thanks!

Fido
1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @yourkeeper! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. I can certainly understand how frustrting it can be to have to wait longer than expected for your new phone. Rest assured that we'll send it to you the moment we receive it.

Thanks again for all your patience!