Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation

hchl77
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, 

I've just purchase new phone and new plan under my existing Fido account.

All order process seems went ok, and i was able to print out the service agreement as well.

I've checked the two of agreement checked boxes and clicked on the submit order.

Does it mean order went through? I didn't receive any sort of email confirmation..

Thanks,

Harry

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @hchl77,

With all the current promotions there could be a delay in processing, have you had a chance to check your spam/junk folder to make sure the emails did not go there?

Once the device has been shipped you should get the email for the device.

hchl77

Hi @KAPABLE-K

Yes I have and didn't receive the order confirmation email (not regards to shipping email.)

I actually contacted the customer rep via Facebook Fido DM and I was able to resolve this issue.

They confirmed the order has been received however, they are experiencing delays with email confirmations at the moment.

For anyone having a simliar issue and want to contact the rep, contacting Fido rep via Facebook DM was very convenient since I didn't have to hold on phone line for hours.

But it doesn't work as 'live' chat though.  You leave a message through DM and you go ahead with your daily life.  Then rep will message you with some questions, they you respond.  Then you wait and you do your own thing and eventually I was able to resolve my issue.  Another good thing for me was that through DM, all the conversation history is saved so... I can alwasy refer to it if something goes south..

Thanks for response @KAPABLE-K and hope this helps for others..