cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus 7 Pro no data connection for the last two months

SndRC9
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I had my OnePlus 5T for two years. Data worked fine. I switched to OnePlus 7 pro so I just put the same SIM card.

Call/text works fine, but I had no data connection for the last two months.

Sometimes when I turn on data bytes it works until it ends.

Every time I turn on my data, I get a notification 'Sign in to network' 'Fido'.

When I press it, it opens a new tab that says 'webpage not available' 'the webpage at https://www.rogers.com/data-notice could not be loaded because: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET'

Isn't this the most stupidest design ever? In order to connect to your data you need to have internet connection but you don't because your data is not connected to network.

Also, when I turn on wifi that page just disappears.

I've been wasting over $120 because of this bs.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SndRC9,

Welcome to the community!

Have you verified that the phone is using the proper APN? You can verify those settings here. Since the phone is LTE-capable, it should be using ltemobile.apn

Have you made changes to your plan? What plan do you have? Does it include data?The website you provided states that you are unable to access it because your current plan does not include data. It's possible that website is also provided if your phone doesn't have the proper APN settings.

You might consider contacting customer service to see whether there are any issues with your account. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers