cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of the President Contact Information.

Madala
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

I would like to get in touch with the office of the president. I purchased a certified pre-owned Iphone 11pro. The day I received my phone, the microphone on the speakerphone wasn't working. When I called, the same day, I was told by Fido that I had 60 days for a replacement. I was directed to a Fido location near me. When i went to that location, they told me that they could not help me and I would have to go to a corporate location near me. I went to the corporate location and i was asked to return to when there was a manager in store. I called Fido that day and i was told I passed the 30 day exchange. I explained that I was told 60 days and they told me essentially, too bad so sad and that I would have to have it repaired.  Even though I called to report the defect the same day I received the phone. I asked to speak to a manager and she told me I needed to go to a Fido store to get it repaired. I went to a Fido store and they told me they don't do repairs and I would have to go to Apple. I spoke to another agent in technical support and they also told me I would have to go to an Apple store. I called Apple and they told me I had no warranty with them, that it was with the previous owner and would have to pay for it to be repaired. 

I purchase a certified pre-owned phone. This means it should be working fully. The site even says the speakerphone was tested. No one knows what to do, how many days I have to exhange my phone and where to get it repaired. Thus, I will be complaining to the Office of the President and need their information. I do not have a receipt; it was never sent with the phone. I have spent too many hours speaking to representatives and diriving around the city to no avail.  I cannot find their contact information anywhere in the forum. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Madala sorry to hear about your experience. That must be very frustrating for you.   There is an option to report a concern Here. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see an option to report an issue or concern for further assistance. I hope this moves this further along for you.