cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer no longer available

VijayBagga
I'm a participant level 2

I got a confirmation number for $40 (5gb) next day Fido said you're not eligible for this phone. I have 3 phones with Fido. 

Next I confirmed another $55 (5gb) with free S9. I went to store next morning, they said price changed overnight. Isn't it shameful? What would Fido do if I change my mind overnight? Very disappointed

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @VijayBagga!

Welcome to the Community!

We definitely get where your coming from here. In the end, we are all customers too, and we understand the value of a good deal. We know that it's never fun to miss out on an offer that you were anticipating. 

That said, our offers change often and almost always without prior notice. This is why it's not possible for us to guarantee that any offer will be available for any length of time, even the next day.

Customer service will be able to help you find the offer that best suits your needs. You can find all the ways to reach them on our Contact Us page.

VijayBagga

I agree to the offers changes but not commitments. I had a committment from a supervisor, got an e-mail, next day my plan also changed but when it comes to phone, they raised the price. That's where my dissatisfaction with Fido is. It's really very shameful for some big corporate to do that. There's should be a limit for greed.