cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not worth it on BRIGHTSTAR

AizaB
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It's a scam to be in brightstar phone insurance... Not worth it... It only caused me so much stress and headache and more money. The sad part is Fido can't do anything about it even of they are affiliated with them which for me is a disappointment. It is so funny how Brightstar didn't call me to follow up my 1st claim and when I was transacting my 2nd claim (which I asked for replacement), there is an automated voice that will give you a notice if you don't send back your old phone they will charge you more. I did received a suppose to be a "new" or "refurbished" phone but when I checked it, it's broken!!! So I returned it and now after few weeks, am still waiting for my refund... Now, am thinking to switch network after my contract.. It's frustrating.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @AizaB! Thank you for leaving your feedback, it's appreciated and whether positive or negative it's always helpful to know the types of experiences our customers go through when it comes to our services and offerings.

That said, we would love to resolve this for you however it does need to be dealt with directly through Brightstar.

Can you please call them at 1-866-327-3399 so that they can look into it further and explore all options?