Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect to Fido by any means

AshishSharma
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I have been trying to connect to Fido's customer service since past couple days by phone and or chat. None of the contact options are working, I waited more than half an hour one time and now the phone is not connecting. Chat option is also not getting any response and is in continuous wait. Here is my query and would appreciate the response at the earliest: 

On Friday (11/25), I availed an offer from Fido with two years of service agreement. This was for a new Google Pixel 6a mobile phone with $0 monthly payment. I purchased it from Walmart. However, the documentation I received later from Fido on my email, mention a $33 per month charge for the "payment program for devices". There is no promotion mentioned in there for the device. I want to clarify and want to receive something in writing that clarifies that there is no monthyl device charges with a 24-months agreement that I have already signed.

3 REPLIES 3

ryham

Sane here, koodo has the same deal I recommend phoing them

funke1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Same here. I have been trying to phone in/chat with a live agent since Friday as well. On the phone they say "our offices are exceptionally closed", but an exception doesn't last a few days, especially with giving no notice of when you will reopen. I am trying to make account changes and if a certain amount of time passes, and I hear "well, we no longer provide that offer", I will not be OK with that. 

shabs110

Exactly same thing for me and I have also been trying to get hold of a CSR since Thursday and going through the exact same process.