cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a Happy Customer Service

ubedshareef1928
I'm a contributor level 1

i was chatting with fido rep today for the promos that was not applied to my account for the last 2 bills. She took time and found out that she cannot apply the credit as it was promised by winback team. 

since the time i signed up with fido, i have been following up with the team for the promos that was promised to me for the comeback is not applied and the rep said someone wil follow up with the case. 2 of the bills generated but no change on the account. i was trying to explain the promised is not kept by fido and she disconnected the chat as i was explaining her that i may end the contract and i dont worry about the charge.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE WINBACK TEAM IS ALSO NOT KEEPING UP THE PROMISE. WHICH IS MAKING MY DOUBT MYSELF AS WHY DID I SIGNED UP WITH FIDO. 

I WAS NOT DONE WITH MY TALKING AND SHE ENDED THE CHAT AND I DO HAVE THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT FOR THE PROOF

3 REPLIES 3

ubedshareef1928

sure..waiting

I'll send you one shortly @ubedshareef1928. Smiley

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ubedshareef1928! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience there. That's certainly not the service we expect to provide you with!

If you wish, I'll be happy to send you a PM from the community to assist you further with this. Just let us know!

Thanks!