I'm a participant level 1

Fido continuously charges non late fees. This is the definition of "********."

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Piquet007,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've incurred late fees. However, as Original_Lucy notes below, you would need to contact customer service for assistance.

That said, you should note that in order to prevent late fees, they would need to receive the payment by the due date. Depending on your method of payment, it may take a number of days for payments to be processed and received (see here). If you made payment close to your due date, the payments might not have had sufficent time to be processed and received. It has always been the customers' responsibility to ensure payment is made with enough processing time for payments to be received.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @piquet007 , welcome to the community forum. Is there anything we might be able to assist you with? If you need assistance with your account, you will have to contact customer service. 

I don't know if you have seen the support section of the fido app, it's got all the different ways to achieve assistance listed and they're just one click away. It's pretty awesome,  I tried it out this morning. Or you can check out this link Here  for the same list. Regards,  OL