cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Experience

Melsherif
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I went to the store in 270 Hays Blvd Unit 5, Oakville, ON L6H 7P3 with my son this afternoon, and the service I experienced was beyond terrible. it was the epitome of awful service. I go to confirm my account and get ridiculed in front of my son by the employee who accused me of lying and confiscated my ID accusing it of being a fake. The employee was incredibly unprofessional and unhelpful they offered no service or help and when I reached out to the manager likewise their response was equally as disrespectful. in no way were they trying to accommodate to my issue or did they try to apologize for the inconvenience. I have been a loyal customer to Fido for the past 13 years and I have never experienced an encounter such as today. This was the worst Fido location and experience ever.

1 REPLY 1

Oh @Melsherif , I'm so sorry you had an unpleasant experience. This should be reported to Fido to be looked into. Nobody would want you to be treated that way and the incident really should be reported HERE. I really hope that you have a satisfying outcome.