cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-existent customer service or accountability

courtneyosulliv
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was promised my set-up fee would be waved in store for my first bill. I made the rep Alicia in the Yonge and Eglinton store on March 28th 2022 promise me this. Low and behold the fee was on my posted bill. Contacted the customer support live chat which was unresponsive, waited over an hour for no answer and then they stopped responding. Rang customer service was on hold - also useless said he would get his supervisor to call me. He didn't. I rang the store I got my service from and got Harass who was very rude and had no answers for me I asked him what time his Manger would be instore and he groaned and said I told you already, I said no you did not and I don't appreciate the attitude to which he sighed). I will have to physically go into the store again. I've only been a customer 1 month and I won't be one for much longer.  Can anyone assist me on this? I feel like I have been lied too and duped. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Courtneyosulliv,

Welcome to the community!

Generally, the fee is only waived if the set-up was done on Fido.ca without customer service assistance. However, there are sometimes promotions which include waiving those fees as well. However, since your issue is specific to your account, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

That said, I noticed you've already been in contact with customer services via Twitter and Facebook. They should be able to provide you with assistance.

Hope this help 😀

Cheers