No low plans offered to existing customers

Highlighted
I'm Back lilsue
I'm Back

No low plans offered to existing customers

Why can’t Fido offer low cost plans for existing customers however a new customer can get a low cost plan.

i have been a customer with Fido for many many years and now they are not willing to offer me any plan lower than $60 a month without data?

yet on the website plans as low as $45 / $50 are offered with data?

Accepted Solution

Re: No low plans offered to existing customers

Hello @lilsue,

welcome to the community!

If you login to the MY ACCOUNT section on fido.ca or on the Fido mobile app and then go to change plan you should see a list of all the current in market plan and even plans that are targeted just for you. If you see a plan that fits your needs then you can switch to the new plan.

Keep in mind if you are currently on contract you might have to pay off your current tab depending on the new plan you are switching to. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Re: No low plans offered to existing customers

Hello @lilsue,

welcome to the community!

If you login to the MY ACCOUNT section on fido.ca or on the Fido mobile app and then go to change plan you should see a list of all the current in market plan and even plans that are targeted just for you. If you see a plan that fits your needs then you can switch to the new plan.

Keep in mind if you are currently on contract you might have to pay off your current tab depending on the new plan you are switching to. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2