cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contact possible?

Claire65
I'm a participant level 2

There seems to be no way to get in contact with Fido over a problem with billing. No phone number, no e-mail.

I spent two hours yesterday waiting for live chat, and am facing the same problem today.   How can a company function ( a communications company!)  with no communication possible?

Frustrated customer  

3 REPLIES 3

Claire65

Thank you for the information Claudia.  

It remains true that on Sunday March 28 and Monday March 29  I was not able to get through on live chat despite multiple attempts and long waits. I kept getting the message  ''  We are transferring you to live chat'' but with no response until I was timed out.   

I did eventually find the phone number but only by going through the purchase site.  I did not think to go there are first become I am a long time customer of Fido but the phone information  was not available from my account site.   This seems strange as you would think someone with an account would be given access to the phone number in case of a problem.    You could easily correct this by adding the information you give here on the account site.   An e-mail means of access also seems like a very easy and efficient solution.   What do you think?  

You're very welcome! We don't currently offer support through email but we truly appreciate your feedback as we're always looking to improve, @Claire65!

Our Live Chat service was working on those days, so that's definitely odd. If it happens again I recommend clearing the cache and cookies of the browser and that should fix it. 

As for our contact information, you can access it easily from any page on fido.ca if you scroll down to the complete bottom of the page: 

Hope this helps! Smiley

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Claire65

That's odd as we offer support through many different channels:

- Live Chat

- Facebook

- Twitter 

- Over the phone: 

*611 from your Fido phone or

1-888-481-FIDO (3436)

You can also find this information on our website.

As for Live Chat, I tested it on my end and it seems to be working. I suggest clearing the cache and cookies of your browser