cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I combine internet and mobile accounts?

jack40
I'm a participant level 2

I have a fido internet account.

I tried to buy a cell phone online but it wouldn't add to my account.

I went into a Fido store and the customer service rep told me I couldn't combine the two accounts, therefore, I didn't get the $45 set up fee waived. I also didn't get any bundling discount.

I do not want to pay two separate Fido bills each month.

My colleague at work recommended Fido. He gets cheaper internet and cellphone rates because he has them both on one account and didn't set them up together.

Your customer service is not user friendly. I have just lost 1 hour trying to get an answer from your phone and internet "help". Nothing.... 

3 REPLIES 3

jack40

Hello, yes, both accounts are in my name and have the same email address. So who do I connect with to combine them? thank you

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

They should be automatically connected, and you should see both when logging in.

We'll send you a PM so we can review things together and resolve this. See you there!

FidoSaira

Hey @jack40

Welcome to the Community!

We can link both your internet and wireless account together as long as they are active under the same name and if you are using the same email address. Is that the case for you?

That said, you will continue to receive two separate bills for both internet and cellular service. 

While I cannot speculate as to what your friend is getting, please note that we do not offer bundled services. Our customers can activate a separate online wireless account to avoid paying the one-time transaction fee. If the service is activated by any customer care channel, the fee is applicable and is valid.