No conformation email

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

No conformation email

Hi there, 

Last night around 1:30 AM I upgraded my phone and it said it all went through and I would be receiving a conformation email, but have yet to receive it. I am worried that the order didn't go through, or would just like to know what's going on with it. Usually other companies send you a conformation email right away... 

Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Re: No conformation email

Hey cmlundy!

Did you order your new device through Fido.ca? 

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for you to receive a confirmation email for your order.

Keep an eye on your junk mail folder as well. These emails can sometimes be filtered out and sent there instead. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey cmlundy!

Did you order your new device through Fido.ca? 

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for you to receive a confirmation email for your order.

Keep an eye on your junk mail folder as well. These emails can sometimes be filtered out and sent there instead. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue  I ordered a phone last Friday and still haven't Recieved anything at all about it. I also added a line to my current contract and haven't gotten email conformation for that either. Starting to think K I should have just went to a Fido store instead and dealt with an actual person.. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Moderator (inactive)
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @SamanthaJFbomb, let me send you a PM to check this out. Talk soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4