No conformation email

No conformation email

No conformation email

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

No conformation email

Hi there, 

Last night around 1:30 AM I upgraded my phone and it said it all went through and I would be receiving a conformation email, but have yet to receive it. I am worried that the order didn't go through, or would just like to know what's going on with it. Usually other companies send you a conformation email right away... 

Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Re: No conformation email

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey cmlundy!

Did you order your new device through Fido.ca? 

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for you to receive a confirmation email for your order.

Keep an eye on your junk mail folder as well. These emails can sometimes be filtered out and sent there instead. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm having the same issue  I ordered a phone last Friday and still haven't Recieved anything at all about it. I also added a line to my current contract and haven't gotten email conformation for that either. Starting to think K I should have just went to a Fido store instead and dealt with an actual person.. 

Hey @SamanthaJFbomb, let me send you a PM to check this out. Talk soon!

Former Moderator

Hey cmlundy!

Did you order your new device through Fido.ca? 

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for you to receive a confirmation email for your order.

Keep an eye on your junk mail folder as well. These emails can sometimes be filtered out and sent there instead.