cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow Ups and failed promises

shabeen
I'm a participant level 3

Saying, follow-ups and keeping up on promises on follow-ups by Fido customer care is horrendouse, is an understatement. I'm a customer of 15+ years.

I've tried to resolve some billing issues from a year ago, but anytime I speak to customer care and try to escalete to a manager, I never get the call back I am promised. Every rep assures they would be the stand-up person that follows up the ensure the call back was done. Four to five time I have been promised this and nothing .

Just on ly last leg with Fido and will be switching on the first chance I get 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey shabeen!

Were you able to get everything with your bill sorted out? 

Let us know if you still need help!

shabeen

Sorry just seeing this.

No it still hasn't been resolved

There should be some detailed notes on the account

It would be easier to handle this my phone. A call back works best

Thanks for the update, shabeen!

If you would prefer to discuss your bill with someone over the phone, any one of our customer service reps would be more than happy to check it out with you. You can reach them at 1-888-481-3436. 

Alternately, while we do not have a way to call you, we could send you a private message instead. Let us know what you'd like to do. 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey shabeen,

First off, I want to start by thanking you for being a part of the Fido family for such a long time! It's just amazing to hear that you have been with us for 15 years!

I'm sad to see that your experience with us has made you feel this way and it's unfortunate to hear that you're thinking about leaving us. 

We'd hate to see you go. Let get this figured out together!

What's going on with your bill?