Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone with current number

Causadmin
I'm a participant level 1

Hi dear
I wanna take the phone S22 Ultra by plan with the current number that iam using now. Iam already the fido customer. I have taken 2 simcards and one modem for home. So plz text me the exact rate that how much I have to pay monthly If I will take the phone S22 Ultra by plan with my current number?????

4 REPLIES 4

corym

FIDO is telling me they think my old outdated S10 is still worth $500 but it's not. I would like a new phone and I would like to see an off from Fido, I am a long term faithful customer 

Hey @corym

I understand you're looking for a new device; have you had the chance to check out our offers here? Wink

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Causadmin,

Welcome to the community!

As previously mentioned, you would need to contact customer services regarding specific matters. However, you should note that Fido currently offers device financing throught their Payment Program. If you upgrade your phone with your current plan and phone number, your monthly fees would be your regular plan fees plus the device financing fee. You can view the Payment Program details for that particular device here.

What plan do you have? You should note that some plans might not be compatible with device financing (ie older subsidised plans) so you might be required to switch to a plan which is compatible with financing a device. Again, you would need to contact customer services for further details regarding the specifics of upgrading a device with your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Causadmin,

You will need to contact customer service directly and they will be able to better assist you.