cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative balance on last bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a negative balance of approximately $30.00 in the last bill.  How long before a check is sent to my mailing address for this amount?  I read somewhere that it takes 2-3 weeks, is it 2-3 weeks from my final bill or is it 2-3 weeks from when you guys send out a check - which may mean what? 2 months?    IS this check automatically sent to our mailing address? or what else is there to be done to get this check? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @elirach, welcome to the community!

This is something we need to check in your account. Please contact us to get further assistance Smiley

Anonymous
Not applicable

negative balance on last and final bill... isn't this supposed to be the answer i get - see below - a cut and paste from another thread(s) where someone asked about FIDO bills with credit balances (rather than still having to call and waste everyone's time?) - why the replies are inconsistent now with similar issue?  final/last bill, customer left, and different refund procedure???  also, 2 different people on the thread link below (3 if you include me), same similar issue, one automatic check refund in 3 weeks, another 6 weeks?  which is which?  

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Final-bill-refund/td-p/152647

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Final-Bill-Refund/td-p/144565

Concerning the cheque, it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks after your final bill is out. However, delays may vary. This being said, if you want a more detailed answers that apply to your account I recommend contacting us.

Thank you for using the community!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, is the cheque automatically sent based on the threads I've read/replies of other threads or are those threads not valid anymore?  

They are definitely valid ! The cheque is sent automatically.

If the cheque is not received within the timeline that we shared with you, you may contact us directly to escalate the situation for you.