cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need To Contact Account Holder? That's Me.

ChampionRaptors
I'm a participant level 1

Trying to change plan and I keep being bombarded with this text "We’re sorry, but only the account holder can upgrade phones or make plan changes on this account. Please contact them so they can complete this transaction on your behalf." ... I am signed it, I am the account holder.

7 REPLIES 7

FidoSaira

Hey @ChampionRaptors,

Welcome to Fido Community! We're pretty thrilled too with the Raptors win Wink

While you could be the account holder, fido.ca also allows you to register as a subscriber and thus limiting your access on the site for security reasons.

Had you selected ''Account holder'' when registering?

Another way to check that is to see if you have access to your bills/billing informations on fido.ca My Account. Only an account holder has access to all the informations regarding the account on fido.ca. 

Let us know what's the case.

M0rad_1

I have the same problem!! It says

'For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder.'

I am the primary account holder! how do I fix this?

Thank you

M00rad_1

Never mind problem solved

Bhaski92

Mind sharing what you did??

Hey @Bhaski92

Did you check the solution of this thread?

For your online access, you would need to register as an Account Holder. 🙂 

Lenimarlina

How you solve this problem. It’s not allow me to register for new account holder if using the same email?

Hey @Lenimarlina

Welcome to the Community! 

Are you currently subscribed on fido.ca but as a subscriber but not as an account holder? 

We may need to close you current fido.ca profile so you can register again, but as an account holder.

To do this, you can contact us through Facebook or Twitter or we can send you a PM.