cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been cancelled

HYEONJINKIM
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I'm the one who used the fido mobile plan. My fido account has been cancelled because I didn't pay the balance of $400 just because I was back in my home country but I forgot to stop my plan so I didn't stop the plan. That's why I had $400 of balances. So I paid it all clearly. There is no more balance now. But my account is still been cancelled. I need help to restart the plan again. Do I have to go to the store or I can solve it online? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Sleepy516

Hi @HYEONJINKIM , where you able to reactivate your account despite it being cancelled? I have the same issue you had.

Hello Sleepy516,

Sorry to hear your account might have been cancelled. As mentioned below, it's possible your account was only suspended due to non-payment. If that is the case, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension and make a payment arrangement. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If your account was cancelled due to non-payment, you would still likely need to contact credit operations to settle your old account. Unfortunately, if your account was cancelled, you would likely not be able to get your old phone number.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove a suspension or settle your old account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @HYEONJINKIM,

You should contact customer service directly and find out if your account has been cancelled or was it just suspended, if it was cancelled then you might not be able to get your plan and phone number again.

If it was just suspended it would depend on how you made the payment if you paid it through your financial institution then it can take up to 7 business days before Fido receive the funds and then they would remove the suspension. If you made the payment by credit card then the payment will be instant and customer service can reinstate your services.