Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is Cancelled by FIDO

ssingh1048
I'm a participant level 2

Hello there,

i activated my new fido account and sim card on 2 march 2021 at night and my  account was cancelled on 3 march 2021 i morning. I do not what happened and why that happened. I tried calling the customer care agent they gave a number to call fraud department. I have been calling that given number for 2 days and even left voice mails did not get any reply or call from the other side. Now, i am facing problem without sim card. I am new to Canada and it was my first sim card. Really an extremely poor service by fido Canada.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ssingh1048,

I'm sorry to learn you still haven't gotten a call back. The usual delays can take up to 5 days, therefore someone should be in touch with you next week.

You can also try contacting our Validation team at 1-800-644-7174. Their hours of operations are:

• Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – midnight (ET)
  • Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Sunday and Statutory Holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (ET)

If you don't hear from someone by Wednesday, let us know and we'll send you a PM on the community to look into it.

Cheers! 

ssingh1048

Its beem 8 days still no reply.

BTW yesterday i got a mail to pay a bill of $104 why is that. My account was cancelled on next day of activation. My Fido sim do not work. So, why do i have to pay for the services that i did not use. This is daytime robbery. Why Fido is charging the $45 monthly plan from me. And why other fees.

Because you Fido's lack of customer support i had to purchase other sim and pay for that. Now Fido also demanding for monry of services which i did not use. I need an answer.

Hi @ssingh1048

I am sending you a PM to look into this. 

ssingh1048

Hello miss. I talked with customer service yesterday and they said that i don't have to pay the bill. Regarding the cancelled account i don't want to activate it anymore. I got a new SIM card. So please do not bother to do something about it. Thanks for the support.

Sourav Singh

Alright, thanks for keeping us posted, @ssingh1048

We are right here if there is anything else.

-FidoFaiza