cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple credit checks

Judy13
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I selected a pre owned phone for my brother in law under a new account who's moving here and the phone options I wanted was not available for shipping to my address, which occurs at the last step. This happened multiples times and there is no way to select a different device, only enter a new address - what other address would I send this phone to??  You have to start all over and reselect a new phone option and enter all your information again, now I have multiple account numbers even though I did not confirm order/account information and I am worried that all the credit checks were sent for reporting. Can someone please confirm if this is correct and how to remedy this. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNajat

@Judy13, please note that when ordering a new phone through self-serve your shipping address has to be the same as your billing address on the account. If that's the case and you are still experiencing the same situation, please reach out to us on one of these channels so we can take a closer look.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Judy13,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not be able to look into your situation. If you would like to discuss the issue, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers