cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging internet and mobile into one

Vincy1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently signed up for mobile services with Fido after having fido internet for about a year. I used the same email account during sign up in store but yet I am unable to view both my mobile and internet account when logging into my account. Please help, I don't want to have 2 separate email addresses when viewing my bills as this would be inconvenient 

5 REPLIES 5

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Vincy1,

When registering for your online profile and you use the same email for both they should merge under the same profile automatically. 

The accounts will be different and the billing will be handled differently but they should show up automatically under the same email.

EmmaMarySked
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, I'm having the same issue. I moved my phone over to my own account from a family account. I used the same email as my internet and I do receive both bills to my email, but I cannot see my mobile bill. Its been months of no reply or help from customer service. PLEASE HELP

Hey @EmmaMarySked

Both your accounts would be automatically linked online. That said, since this is not the case, please reach out to us so our team can take a closer look at it.

We can be reached using these methods to better assist you Smiley

EmmaMarySked

Who should I reach out to? I have emailed multiple times about this already with no replies. That is why I'm in a forum now. It would be great if someone could just see that its not right and fix it. Like just look at my two accounts and link them properly. I've also been paying way more for internet and phone the last two bills for each but I have no way to contact anyone about it!!!

Hi there Emma, 

We do not offer servicing via email 

Here are the different ways to reach us: https://www.fido.ca/contact