cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Client

Cvc2075
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been a client for over 15 years and recently I've been getting really bad service. I'm currently on the phone and I've been waiting for over 30min right now for a change on my account that was charged by mistake. The customer service representative was/is awful, sounded like she was reading from a script. I'm STRONGLY believe they should create a special customer service for loyal customers. Fast...

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @Cvc2075

Welcome to the Community!

First of all, thank you very much for your many years with us, we really appreciate it. That said, I am sorry to learn that your recent experiences have not been positive with us. It is simply not what we want for any of our customers. Rest assured that all our frontline employees are trained and have all the necessary tools to help our customers with their concerns. Our aim is to provide you a hassle-free service. We do appreciate every opportunity that helps us improve the service we provide to our customers to though. 😊

Were you able to get help after all?

If you still require assistance, can you tell us a little bit about your situation?