cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customers getting “special” offers

Trevtb
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Been with Fido for +22yrs  and find these special loyal customer offers insulting.  Fido calls with special offers for only loyal long time customers and when you turn it down they go a head and offer you something a little better.   If we are so valuable should we be offered  the best from the start.  Plus people talk so when you accept the " great offer", and then go talk to colleagues or family members and find out that Your getting ripped off compared to Rogers or bell it's very frustrating!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Kenny13
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I only got called once about a special offer which came out to be worse that what I already had.

I have been with Fido 22+ years as well.

A colleague of mine who has been with Fido for less than 5 years was offered a free tablet and data plan for 2 years.

I never got such good deals!

Hi @Kenny13

Our offers and promotions change often and given that the offer made didn't interest you, we're happy to know that you were already enjoying a better deal!

You can keep and eye out here for our ongoing deals or on your account as often your exclusive offers will be waiting for you there!

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Trevtb

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to learn that you're not satisfied with our offers. They change pretty often though so keep an eye on our website!