Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my SIM card abroad and need an eSIM

utkgoyal82
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Team,

I am in Europe and have lost my SIM. I would not be able to come to Canada right now or in the near future. However, I need to access my number urgently since I am unable to file my taxes owing to lack of OTP.

Is there a way I can connect with your customer care and authenticate myself and they issue me an eSIM? It is the only way I can access my number right now. It is extremely urgent. Please help!!!

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVan

Hey there at @utkgoyal82,

If you still need support with your situation, please reach us out on our social media pages in private and we'll be happy to provide you assistance with that. In the meantime, safe travels!

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Utkgoyal82,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've lost your SIM card. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it is possible to activate an eSIM outside of Canada. That said, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts nor are we fully aware of all procedures. If you wish assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. Since you are outside of Canada, they do have a number you can call from abroad. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers