cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM

nehal1
I'm a participant level 2

I am currently outside canada and I lost my prepaid sim card, can I nominate or add an authorized contact so that way the authorized person can pick up or recieve the new sim card if so how can I add an authorized person under my account as i dont have the sim card and cannot connect with the helpline and Jack is no good on this situation 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @nehal1 , I believe that you can add a trusted person to make changes to your account in the fido app. Not sure if prepaid plans have the fido app, but if you do you would view details in the total data section. At the very bottom of the View Details option, the option to add/manage authorized users is there.  If that's not available to you, you should contact Fido support directly to have your person added. See Here 

Hopefully this will help you out.  Cheers 

nehal1

Thanks for the reply Lucy but as i mentioned i am currently not in canada and i cannot access the Fido My account app and neither I can contact the Fido Support the only thing I can do is log into my account from the webpage and report the SIM as LOST but what to to after that, as everytime I am trying to add authorized contact or placing the order for new SIM it seems to send a OTP on the number which i don't have so if you could please guide on hot to get the replacement SIM on the canadian address so that i can collect it once I am back there.