Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a lower cost plan

Rizwana94
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello All,

Its been 1 year with Fido connection, My current plan is 59 $ Canada Wide unlimited+1000 International with 20GB Data with 2 years contract , However I am not using plan effectively and I feel its waste of money, Kindly suggest some basic plans with 10 GB data and Canada wide unlimited calls.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rizwana94,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to any plans available on your line. You might be able to view the plans available to you via your My Account.

It should be noted that since you are currently in the middle of your Payment Program contract, you would only be able to change your plan within the same plan category. If you change your plan to one in a different category, you would be charged the remaining balance of the device.

If you want to discuss your options, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers