cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance call over charge

Aggisha19
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Fido sent me a bill of 610$ for the month of July which can really be a struggle for an international student. I went to the customer service and asked them about it and they told me that when I upgraded my plan (for more internet), they took away the add-on minutes for long-distance call. I was never notified about the same. I tried to talk to customer support in person and as well through phone and they told me that I should really pay my bill because otherwise it can impact my credit. 

I really wish there was any solution to this problem. Considering the fact students make Fido's major customer base, they should upgrade their service. If anyone faced a similar issue please let me know how to solve this.  

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Aggisha19,

I understand how important it is to be made aware of any changes regarding your plan. When you change your plan, an e-mail is sent informing you of the changes that are being made, the add-on being removed would be one of them. We do this to make sure there aren't any surprised on future bills. 

Hope this helps.