Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Add On

NSM254
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows why I have to wait a whole month to have this activated on my phone plan? I just joined FIDO a few days ago and want to have this addon activated so I can get preferential rates for international calls but the service rep online said she can request the service but I will have to wait till my next billing cycle for it to be activated. Has anyone had experience with this? Why can't I just add it on now and either pay the full amount of 5$ Or a pro-rated amount? Why does it take an entire billing cycle to get an add-on activated?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @NSM254! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

It most certainly is possible to add this option with immediate effect on your line. I do sincerely apologise if this was not offered to you as an option at the time!

You can request to have this corrected by contacting our customer service agents here, or you can request a PM from the community for support.

NSM254

Hello,

thank you for your input, it is very much appreciated.

the link you provided leads to the FIDO app, I had initially logged on to the app and connected with an agent before seeking clarification on here.This is where the customer service agent informed me that I would have to wait till my next billing cycle to be able to add the feature.

Will try a again and hopefully the agent will be able to help this time.