cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lodge a complaint

Corrina12
I'm a participant level 2

I am total disasppointed on today conversation with your Fido customer service. I had set up a new phone data plan yesterdy through live chat. I am told I will have 1000 new long distance minutes start from new plan on Feb 24. The existing balance LD minutes which I have will be removed. When I received the email confirmation on my new plan, I found 1000 LD minutes not shown. I call the customer service that there is no new minutes which the balance minutes will be carried forward until end of the year. I go back to live chat and also told me the same thing. I had the live chat history which clearly indicated that I have the new 10000 LD minutes when I start my new plan. I showed them the live chat but they cannot do anything.

Can anyone help for this issue ? I only ask what I should get which I am promised.

4 REPLIES 4

Corrina12

Form has been resubmitted. Please check it out and advise

Corrina12

I have just submitted the information which you required. Again, I am promised to have new 1000LD minutes start from my new plan on Feb 24 and just want to have it. This is the principle 

Thanks for letting us know @Corrina12!

Just to clarify, we're able to see you replies via PM and, although we're not a live chat, we'll always reply to your messages there.

Thank you very much for your patience!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Corina12,

Welcome to our Community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you haven't had a pleasant experience during the change of your plan, I can assure you that is not the kind of experience that we aim to provide! 

In order to better understand the situation, we'd need to access the account and take a look at your services and what was promised to see how we can help. For any account related inquiries in the future, you can reach out to us though one of those channels so we can look into it with you. 

I'll send you a PM here on the Community this time to check it out with you Smiley Talk soon!