cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Agents ridicously slow

joe984j
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

It's extremely frustrating to talk with one of your live agents, they take on average 4/5mins for a response, this is not okay. The whole point of talking to someone via live chat is for a prompt response. Ive been talking to an agent for 30 minutes & we've accomplished nothing. This is a joke.

2 REPLIES 2

glennlopez1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Google Fi customer here. Google has started to roll out real-A.I. replacements for both chat and voice "live agents". The voice-line is extremly impressive. It sounds 96% like a human with natural speech and accent. Im hoping a lot of these "live agents" get replaced by A.I. They are far more practical, fast, and actualy solve complex issues. These Fido "live agens" are practically humans with no technical training and just read a flow-chart on what to say. Extremly useless and slow.

Hi @joe984j , unfortunately this happens when agents are servicing multiple calls. I would suggest giving fidosolutions on Twitter a try and have a more comfortable interaction. OR call in to *611 from your device. Both have worked well for me