cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving fido

Mhenderson84
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This week i ordered a pre-owned tcl 20 pro for $10 and was told it would be 2-5 business days. I then received an email,the next day saying it was out of stock and would take 1-2 weeks and no one was able to do anything to address it. This morning i saw a new version of the phone on your site, also for $10. I messaged you here, they canceled my original order so that i could get the new phone instead, but then the price changed as we were talking.
So now, according to you,l after three hours with customer service today, im stuck with having to pay $20 a month/twice as much for the same phone.

Currently researching other providers.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Mhenderson84 and welcome to the Fido Community.

Thank you for sharing this with us here. This is definitely not the type of experience we want for any of our customers. We want your hardware upgrade to go as smoothly as possible and we are always working in giving you the best availalbe prices.

The price for the certified pre owned  TCL Pro 5G is $12.99 per month as we speak. Prices are subject to change at any point and time. To go over your options, make sure to contact us whenever you get a chance.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.