Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping free bonus 10 GB data

Jimmy369
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

Right now I have the old data plan Fido Pulse 5GB Medium which inculdes subsidy for phones.  The price is $55.    It has been about 2 years and 4 months, so i paid off the subsidy phone balance for the first 2 years.   Some time during the first 2 years, I was offered free bonus of 10 GB data just for being a loyal customer.   I dont think there is an expiry date attached. 

Now, I would like a new phone, and i like to try iphone.  I see the Mother's day special for iPhone XR 2019 for 15 dollar a month extra to the payment plan. I am interested. 

So can I keep the old plan? And then add 15 dollar to get the phone?

If not, then if I switch to the current Fido payment plan, like the $45 for 3 GB, will I keep the free bonus data of 10 GB?  And then i can add $15 to get the iphone XR? 

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Jimmy

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jimmy369,

You will definitely not be able to keep the old plan and finance a new device you will have to switch to a new in-market plan.

In terms of the added data it will be removed when doing the plan change, I would suggest you reach out to customer service and see what they can do before you make the switch.