cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad not received yet

lakhwinders15
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered iPad Air 2020 10.9" in January 11, 2021 and its march now and i haven't received it yet. Everytime i talk to someone i get different answer. First agent told me that it will be 2-5 business days next agent said it will be 2-3 weeks another agent said it will be 3rd week of march for sure and here we are at end of march and no progress yet. I don't know what to do at the moment. Either stay or Leave Fido. Atleast customers should be told about expected time. No looking good Fido

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @lakhwinders15!

Right now, certain iPad models, such as the iPad Air, are very popular and our suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand. We are doing our best though to get everyone their orders as quick as possible!

The current delays are about 4 weeks, but as you ordered in January you should be one of the next ones to get it. As soon as we receive them, we send them out.

We understand the entire experience has taken longer than expected and that it's frustrating, we are doing our best to get them out to everyone though! 

Laibibr
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS AND THERE ARE NO ANSWERS AVAILABLE, IM DOWN TO NUMBER 165 PROBALLY JUST ANOTHER 3 MONTHS ,NO ONE AT FIDO IS TRAINED ON THE STUFF THEY SELL IF YOU ORDER ONLINE IT IS SHUFFLED TO A DIFFERENT DEPT AND NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING

Hey @Laibibr

We hear you and we're truly sorry for the delays. I moved your post to this thread as you'll be able to find more info in the solution above.

It's also possible to cancel your online reservation if you find the iPad at a store near you and can go pick it up instead.

If you need help with your account, please reach out through one of those channels