Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-store delivery issues?

InvisibleHat
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I switched to Fido and got an iPhone 12. They said if I picked it up at the store, I could get it in 1-2 business days. Now, it’s been 2 weeks and I have had no contact from Fido at all. 

Has as anyone else had this issue? I’m thinking of just canceling my account before I get charged anything, If this company can’t get delivery right and won’t reach out to let me know what’s happening, that’s a disturbing level  of incompetence and poor business decisions, it makes me wonder what else FIFO is messing up for its customers.

4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the community @InvisibleHat , sorry you haven't received a notification yet about your pending pick up.  It's possible that there's a delay in shipping or processing of your order. Did you try reaching out to fidosolutions at one of the methods mentioned HERE to discuss? You may discover that the issue isn't incompetence. 😉

InvisibleHat

Is there an option to cancel an account online? Or would you have to call? Do you know if there’s a charge? I’ve only had it for a couple weeks, and haven’t paid anything yet.

Hi @InvisibleHat

You can reach us here to have an account cancelled. 

InvisibleHat

Thanks for your help. That page only has a search for this forum, a link to my account info and the virtual assistant, and none of them are useful for my problem.

i just wish they would give me a status update.