cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to reach customer service by phone

zorobabel
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Has Fido closed all of their call centers? everytime I call, I received a text message telling to use a chat service call allojack and the line hangs. Now I am in position 99 in the chat queue 😀

I want to talk to someone. How can I do that? Does fido still have a call centers? This is NOT an improvement of your service.

11 REPLIES 11

rranjan325
I'm a participant level 2

This is frustrating and annoying. Not everyone is expert in typing. I will go away from FIDO only for this reason

Hey @rranjan325! We would hate to see you go. 

Please feel free to contact us through one of our servicing channels, and we'll be glad to assist you. 

rranjan325

Finally I got a slot booked after multiple attempts. I had call today and the agent was polite and knowledgeable to help me quickly. Thanks to him. 

I still strongly believe that talking to agent should be quickest option. I Got the slot after 2 days of continuous attempt and then the appointment was 2 days later. Overall 4 frustrating days. Not acceptable to most of customers for sure. 

kapoor_jai
I'm a participant level 1

Online agent wasn't able to assist and been trying to get someone on the call but nothing and Ask jack doesnt work as there are no callback times availalble!
so frustrating of not getting basic customer service!

Hey @kapoor_jai !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Sorry to hear about what happened with the callback. We're currently working on improving the system.

We're doing everything we can to offer a great experience and multiple options to reach customer service.

You can contact us through any other channel listed here.

Hope this helps! 

Margo9

I am in the same situation. I was told while in the live chat they were having issues with the phone lines and they were working to resolve this, but after trying again 1 week later, it is still not an option. I believe I was lied to.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @zorobabel, @Margo9

We can assure you that our call centers are still open and active.

To avoid extended wait time on call, we offer you the option to live chat with our agents or to request a call back at your convenience, if you prefer speaking with us on the phone.

When calling us, you'll receive a text message with a link to our live chat if our service levels are high. Using that link, you'll connect automatically to AskJack on live chat and from there you can:

1. Request to speak with an agent - To do so, simply type in "chat with an agent" and answer a few more questions
  2. Request a callback - To do so, simply type in "callback" and answer a few more questions

Hope this helps! Smiley

Trish385

I've requested a callback for the 3rd time today. During my first callback at 11:30am, half way thru the call, the call was disconnected. She did not call me back. Doesn't she have my number?? 😂 Scheduled second callback for 1pm. When I answered and confirmed I was ready to take call by pressing 1, there was no one on the other end. Just people talking in the background. After saying "hello??" 20x and waiting for 5 minutes for someone to ackowledge me, I hung up and requested a 3rd call back. Let's hope this works!

Hey @Trish385 Smiley

Sorry to hear about your experience with the callback system! Thank you for providing this feedback.

Did you end up getting the assistance you needed? 

Otherwise, we're also available to help through any channel listed here.

Let us know!

donjuan1962

I tried the live chat and never an agent is available, strange.

I phone and always the options are answer by a machine, never an option to speak with a rep.

Hey @donjuan1962 Smiley 

We apologize for the unusual wait time! We're currently experiencing the busiest period of the year due to our Black Friday and Holideal offers.

That said, we're available through all the channels listed here.

We appreicate your patience!