cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was deceived

raoliveira
I'm a participant level 3

In November I brought my two Rogers lines to Fido. Last month, I received a promotion on mobile and by email to increase my data package with the same amount I was paying. I accepted and when I received my new bill, I noticed that the amount was increased because I lost a credit that I had. I called the support and he told me that there is no way to change it because the credit was for the other package and since I updated it, I no longer have it. I thought Fido was dishonest because at no time did it say that if I did this upgrade I would lose my credit. If I went up I would not have changed. To make matters worse, the attendant told me that he cannot go back to the previous plan. That is, they deceived me and I will have to pay for it. Pure dishonesty!!!

5 REPLIES 5

raoliveira

Alright... I'm waiting your the PM.

Thanks

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @raoliveira

Welcome to the Community. 

I am sad to learn you've had difficulties with your plan change. We would love the chance to take another look into this with you. 

To do so, you can contact us through any of the available options on our Contact Us Page

We can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer. Let me know. 

raoliveira

Hi, I've tried to call but I was not able to touch you. Please, try to call me because I think will be more effective (link is not working) - you have my number. Thank you.

Hey @raoliveira

We can't call you, but I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon! 

raoliveira

alright... I'm waiting your PM