cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to speak to a moderator

bolanic
I'm a participant level 2

i'm sick and tired of your customer live chat support.

i get zero help and wait times up to 20 minutes between each reply.

is this how you treat your customers of 20 years?

what is going on seriously.

i'm fed up and angry.

please contact me as i want to cancel my fido account and all lines attached to it.

is my time not valuable?

been speaking to a represenitive from pei name davinder and it's been almost 45 minutes and he hasn't answered anything.

fantastic.

3 REPLIES 3

Linderella1

The live chat is not the only support that leaves much to be desired. I just lost an hour of my life that I will never get back because of Live Chat & an actual live support agent. Then a survey was offered, which I accepted and completed only to have the entire thing vanish in a poof! before I cud send it.

Beyond frustrated with FIDO. 

Hello @Linderella1,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to hear you're having trouble getting the service you need.

What seems to be going on? 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bolanic,

Happy New Year!

Sorry to hear you're not happy with Live Chat. However, you should note that while there are moderators monitoring the Community forum,  it is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer support services. You would likely need to contact customer service to address your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

That said, if you would like to contact a moderator, you might consider sending a private message (PM) to @FidoSolutions, though, they might not be able to address your concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers