I'm a participant level 1

Please suggest the wsy how i can move from fido to freedom

7 REPLIES 7

Objali
I'm a participant level 2

Review

Is this a fair service???

I make an order and pay 20% on 14th February to pick at a store about 5km from where I stay.
Almost 10 days and no updates about the order. Wasted a lot of time to chat but all those serving on chat says "They have no updates on store pickup.

I call Fido on Friday 23rd February and spend about one and half hours on phone but all I get is to call the store because they have the phone but provided no updates .

I call the store on Saturday 24th February and they tell me to come to the shop.
I spent about another one and half hours (in and out) visiting the the store only to be told, I need a Canadian id and that my passport and study permit were not good enough.

I come back home, spend another hour to call Fido again to cancel the order but Fido advice me to make a standard delivery order which I agreed. I paid another advance payment with the promise that the first one will be refunded which has been refunded. 2/3 business day delivery promised.

Expecting delivery today, the courier send me a message that my address doesn't have my suite number and so I should contact Fido to give them the suite number else they can't deliver it to me?

I chat Fido, they give me a number to call

I call, first one ask for authentication after that explain everything and he ask me to wait he will transfer me to sales. Sales pick my call ask for authentication and I did another explanation, he looks at my address and tells me it's without the Apt number and ask me to hold for customer care, I stay on the line for 40 mins. Someone picks up: also ask for authentication, explanation hold me for a long while to resolve the issue and tells me to call the courier, he has done what he is suppose to do.
Now I chat the courier and they haven't heard from Fido.

I wrote the above on the 27th February.
Currently the Courier says they have returned the order back to Fido and Fido is unable to confirm receipt.
Just want to cancel the order and port away

Jagraj_384

Hi I want to port from Fido to freedom can you help me ?

Yebogogo

I'm thinking of doing the same.  15 years of loyalty, 4 phone lines.  Do the math on customer lifetime value

Hello @Yebogogo and welcome to the Community!

We thank you for trusting us for the last 15 years and would be truly sad to see you go. Should you wish to, we can always go over options that would be more suitable for you. Feel free to reach out to us through any of our support channels and we will be able to discuss this further with you.

Objali

Spent hours on phone chatting and calling your agents but they are unable to help even with a very simple matter 

Hey @Objali 

We would like to apologize for your recent experience as that's definitely not what we want to hear. We would love to take another look at your account with you. 

We will be sending you a private message via the community. Feel free to get back to us at your convenience. 😀

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Amritk14,

Welcome to the community!

You just have to let the other provider know you want to port a number and they will start the process, you would need to keep the Fido line active until the porting process has been completed. You will receive a text message asking you to confirm you want to port the number you will have 90 minutes to reply to the text or the process will fail and you will have to start it over again.  Once completed it will automatically cancel the Fido line.